Sunday, January 15, 2006

back to the motherland




as i may or may not have reported earlier, hell froze over and santosh is getting married! his fiance's name is Lovely. well, "Lovely" is not her real name-- her real name is something like priya or ragini or priyanka. I feel ridiculous calling anyone "Lovely", so lucky for me I can call her "Bhabhi" to her face. "Bhabhi" loosley translates to "older brother's wife." i have posted some pics of the happy, engaged couple. Can you spot the difference between the two pics of Lovely? Look closely, and I may give you a prize!

so, guddu and i, after many many calls to travel agents and internet searches, have decided to go to the wedding. this was a difficuly decision because going to india requires quite a bit of vacation time and money. But we have pulled it off. so we will go for 2 weeks in march.

right after the wedding (march 10th-12th) is Holi (14th). This will be my first Holi in India and I am kinda scared because it can get quite rowdy-- lots of colors and bhang... see what might happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home