Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Blogs of people I know

There is a trade-off to having people actually read your blog-- you can't really write but so much about them...

Here are 2 blogs of people i know:

Carrie -- carrie and i have 5 things in common. we are both white, female, same age, attend same public policy program, and are born into catholic families. it stops about there becuase she is a northerner, Mac-o-phile, artsy, and politically-saavy. me, i am a southerner, indo-phile, and much better with numbers than with creativity or debate...

Ingrid & Alp -- Ingrid is the little sister of my friend, Walt. Oh, to be riding through foreign countrysides on the back of a 20 year-old motorcycle with my arms around my man and not a care in the world! (hey been there, done that)

If you have a blog you would like me and my ever-expanding readership to know about, please post the link in the comments section.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I wish I was the motorcycle/countryside friend. ;) I can't work out how to link to you. I think it might be the Mac + Blogger issue. We both have curly brown hair too.
Carrie

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home