Tuesday, March 15, 2005

brok ein Maus

ok, it really is time to junk this PC. this evening as I went to type a policy brief, i found the mouse refusing to move. i tried the old standby-- unplug and replug-- but this was not enough to resucitate the already dead-stiff mouse. i thought "if i had a laptop, i wouldn't be having this problem bc i wouldn't have a mouse..."

i tried to write the brief at my mom's house. my brothers and my grandfather were all there watching american idol on three different tv's and running from room to room to argue about who was good and who sucked. hard to concentrate there.

i'm back at home. Guddu, computer-boy-wonder (read:sarcasm), somehow brought the mouse back to life.

this evening's mantra: outsourcing is good, my mouse is chinese

p.s. blister still is multiplying

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

know what rule? Macs...

8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home