Tuesday, August 16, 2005

48 hours

Alot has happened in the past week:

  1. I contracted head lice AGAIN.
  2. I went to Jammu and kashmir.
  3. I had an extreme case of vomiting on a mountain near Jammu-- I felt like I was going to collapse and never recover. This really scared Santosh, but it turned out just to be a migraine I think.
  4. We made a pilgrimage to one of Hinduism's most Holiest temples, on the top of a mountain. This involved 12 straight hours of hiking with minimal rest.
  5. Santosh nearly got run over by a horse carry an old, fat Panjabi lady.
  6. Pappu got an extreme tooth infection.
  7. Santosh in Pappu got into a really hot argument with a rickshaw driver, which led to nasty insults and almost to fisticuffs.
  8. India's Independence!
  9. Packing. Chyawanprash total, thus far= 5 kg, Nightgowns = 0, cookware= 3, religious keychains= 4, new saris= 2, bhojpur i cassettes = 3

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home