Monday, December 13, 2004

(c)old & bitter

i feel like crap.

i just hung up on a telemarketer. i wouldn't have gotten so frustrated, but we had actually started arguing. usually telemarketers politely say good-bye when you tell them you aren't interested, but this girl was hardcore selling! she had a retort for every excuse i had. after 10 minutes i had to just hang up...

maybe this wouldn't have happened if i wasn't in constant pain. my hip has turned arthritic, and is now causing my other hip and my back to hurt. i went to patient first (after MUCH deliberation and consultation with my insurance company and PPO). they took x-rays and said they couldn't tell if my hip was cracked or just looked like it was. they'll get back to me, and in the meantime i am to take lots of NSAIDs and am not to exercise. this is hard for me-- usually i remedy my pain with exercise...

i saw a man at the priceclub who had no arms and legs. what his life must be like-- i really shouldn't be complaining about my temporary lot.

i also inspected the chinatown bus today. richmond has no chinatown, so the bus leaves from downtown. i think it would be more appropriate for it to leave from the cluster of chinese stores on horsepen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home