Saturday, March 26, 2005

you love me, love me not, love me

a certain gov't agency, which shall remain anonymous but is on my hate-list, wants me back after dumping me over email. i want to hang on to my pride and tell them "too little too late," but i am desperate and needy.

went to c'ville AGAIN this weekend. nothing changes too much there, except there is a really cool tea house there filled with typical c'ville aging hippies, lesbians, and young rockers. very fun, and a delightful selection of tea. the interior reminds me of a fairytale because you walk upstairs and there is a huge knotty tree trunk and lots of tibetan, east asian, central asian, middle eastern, north african decor. plus many many hookahs and low-level seating. i want my house to look like this, minus the hookah, etc use (for any concerned potential employer, i do not do drugs and have not since 2001).

the weather is bumming me out. and i have 50 midterms to grade. the prof told me i grade too hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home