Tuesday, May 02, 2006

IRAC, not IRAQ

by thursday, i will have suffered through one of the scariest exams i have ever taken: international trade law. the best pieces of advice-- IRAC: Issue, Rule, Application, Conclusion; and yoga breathing. the past few days I have spent in various Wi-Fi spots around Richmond trying to figure out how to best organize my notes and my mind to compete with haughty law students.

by next monday, i will have made a major life decision. i am going through some major job search and hiring drama. i have offer from A-- a job in Richmond which I am not sure I want, good faith that B will come through as long as the DoD picks B as the contracting firm, interview Friday with C, waiting to hear about interviews I had with D, E, F, and G, and hoping to get interviews with H and I... so I think next Monday I might have to turn down A. My gut, and a few professionals and trusted friends, concur.

but trust me, I am TRULY thankful for all the opportunities that are presenting themselves. And for the gorgeous weather and my good health, knock knock on wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home