Thursday, May 11, 2006

exhaustion?

so exams are over. now what? this is my first week off and I have managed to sleep ALOT. so much i thought i had mono for a few days. my body feels weak and i don't have too much energy to move. i think the last two weeks have worn me out-- two big trips to DC and exams did me in. and i still have to go to DC tomorrow for another interview.

graduation is also this weekend. we are not going to the hippie wedding anymore because it is logistically not possible. well, it is possible, but i would basically have no sleep the entire weekend. i think it is also a good idea that i am not running in the Komen Race for the Cure Saturday morning either.

i think i have also been a little tense lately because I have NOTHING to do after this weekend. in my mind i have not thought past graduation. my plan is always to downsize our belongings and streamline our surroundings. If all goes well and I get a job, we may have to move to DC or Omaha ASAP. in that case I will be more than busy. but i think that is how i like it :)

after gradutation there are actually only TWO events planned-- arjun's baptism (which I am probably not going to, but Guddu is), and Henry's high school graduation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home