Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Feng Shui as a Last Resort

I am still going through much job search drama. Before I was getting no response, and now I have to make a decision between two offers. I tried to find the patron saint for difficult life decisions, or for job seekers, or for total confusion, but I was unsuccessful there. I thought it would be self-defeating to pray to St. Jude of Hopeless Causes. I asked Guddu which Hindu god or goddess could help-- he said, sounding more like a Muslim or a Christian, "There is one God; it is all the same. But Durga gets the job done."

Then, I read in an organization book that a cluttered entrance to your house will block the chi from entering, which inhibits success. Our entrance is extremely cluttered, so this morning I am de-cluttering with the hope that clarity to make a decision or job success itself will enter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home